- The position is responsible for operation of a Lincare center.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Interview, hire, train, and supervise quality candidates.
- Implement Lincare safety programs, including maintaining records, in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations that apply to OSHA, DOT and FDA as outlined in the Safety & Regulatory Manual, including the enforcement of employees to wear Personal Protective Equipment at the appropriate times and the enforcement of the Vehicle Safety Disciplinary Policy.
- Controls inventory and does purchasing of equipment and supplies through the central purchasing function.
- Responsible for the growth of the patient base through excellence in customer service.
- Responsible for the profitability of the center and for implementing and directing cost controls.
- Responsible for assuring the accuracy of public information materials.
- Responsible for maintaining a fleet of leased vehicles including establishing a routine preventive maintenance program and follow up of major maintenance. Record keeping and inspections of vehicles is a critical part of the responsibility.
- May be required to perform equipment set-ups in patient homes, most set-ups are oxygen equipment, concentrators, and reservoirs.
- May required to perform on-call duties on a rotational basis with other employees in the center. Includes responding to call-outs at night and weekends to provide the service normally done by a service representative.
- Must be able to serve as a backup to the service representative for vacation, illness, and other periods of absenteeism.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Customer Service Representative(s), Healthcare Specialist(s), Sales Representative(s), and Service Representative(s).
Lincare is playing our part to meet the COVID-19 challenges through our continuum of care with in-home services, helping to maximize hospital capacity and providing a more comfortable environment for our patients. Lincare's number one priority in any emergency or natural disaster is your safety. Lincare has been preparing for the safety of our employees and the continuum of care that may be needed for our patients. While a vast majority of our roles do not have face to face interactions with our patients some roles do. With these patient-facing roles, we have ensured that we are following the latest standards and guidance in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are a healthcare provider and must live up to our duty. We are in an essential industry. We are essential at any time for some of the most vulnerable people in need of respiratory care -- that's what Lincare does. And now, even more so, all of us are needed to play our vital role. Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lincare products.
- Ability to work with limited supervision as an individual has primary responsibility for the total operations of a Lincare center.
- Must be DOT certified and possess a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or have to have the ability to obtain one.
- Must be computer literate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years of education, related work experience, or a combination of education plus related work experience, beyond high school.
- 1-5 years of experience with Lincare or similar industry preferred.
While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk to hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Lincare offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Posting ID: 556733092Posted: 2020-05-22