Electronic Combat Solutions has technology, engineering and program teams that educate and mentor colleagues to deliver leading Electronic Warfare capabilities. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, want to drive fielding velocity and have the passion to bring the warfighter home safe.
Electronic Combat Systems is looking for multiple experienced systems engineers to contribute to the technical development on a program within our defense portfolio. As a Systems Engineer, you will work as part of a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team to design, integrate, debug, and test our Electronic Warfare systems. Focused on delivering innovative Electronic Warfare solutions through the lifecycle of system development, requirements development, integration & test, test planning, and execution in a field deployment environment.
Job responsibilities may include:
Required Skills and Education
- Creation and/or review of systems, software, component, subsystem requirements and operational concepts
- Allocation of requirements to engineering disciplines
- Design of test plans, test procedures and reports
- Execution of integration, verification and validation tests
- Participation in trade studies, peer reviews and customer meetings
A current Secret Security Clearance is required.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience as a systems engineer commensurate with global grade
- Ability to identify technical risks
- Planning, conducting or contributing to trade studies
- Track progress on assigned tasks and report progress to team leadership
- Be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
- Performing requirements analysis, derivation and allocation, and translating requirements to viable concepts design solutions
- Integration and test
- Leading small teams
- Exposure to technical performance measurements
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Posting ID: 556733325Posted: 2020-05-29