BAE Systems has an immediate need for a Value Stream Supervisor overseeing our production of Missile Tubes. BAE is a leader in the defense industry, supplying vehicle and weapon systems to the U.S and our allies. We protect those that protect us. This position will focus on the following areas.
Required Skills and Education
- Lead efforts to build quality products on time.
- Use SPC to improve quality and productivity
- Strong background in Lean Manufacturing
- Train and contribute to employee professional growth
- Reduce overall cost by improving efficiencies
Preferred Skills and Education
- BS in technical field of study minimum
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- Manufacturing expert
- Leader of People
- Knowledge of budgets and overhead costs
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair...just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Posting ID: 556733341Posted: 2020-05-22