Flowers Baking Co. of Jamestown, a large and successful local food manufacturer is seeking experienced, multi-craft, industrial maintenance mechanics. The available positions are on 2nd and 3rd shift. Must be able to work weekends and many holidays. Very good pay and benefits including a matching 401k and bonus program.Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechnical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
- Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
One or more years experience as a multi-craft industrial maintenance mechanic.Experience in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; Welding, Electronics, Electrical repairs, Industrial Equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
High School diploma or equivalency plus no less than a 6 to 9 monthvocational/technical certification course. Equivalent military training, other related technical training, or successful completion of at least 45 college credit hours may be substituted for Vocational Technical Training.
$24.70to $27.15per hour
Starts at $25.70/hr, after 1 year at $28.15/hr
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 05/26/2020. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Jeff Brasher at Jeff.Brasher@flocorp.com or 336 841-8840.
Nearest Major Market: Greensboro
Job Segment: Maintenance, Technician, Engineer, Electrical, Welding, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering
Posting ID: 556733563Posted: 2020-05-22