BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.REVERSE LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR
Responsible for all administrative, operational and analytical functions for Reverse Logistics Operations involving: (1) receiving, reconciling and shipping club vendor returns and product; (2) supervising and training staff; (3) communicating with Home Office and vendors relating to timely and accurate movement of freight; (4) coordinating carrier scheduling; (5) reporting of transactions, issues and problems to Senior Management to ensure financial and inventory resolution; (6) ensure 100% transaction accuracy both physically and systemically; (7) monitor inbound trailer pool; (8) working knowledge of SAP and (9) supporting distribution center initiatives as needed.Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Administration of Reverse Logistics operations to include: (1) receiving, reconciliation and shipment of all club vendor returns and product; (2) communication between Home Office and Vendors to obtain Return Authorizations; (3) coordinating return shipments with carriers; accurately track all processes to ensure minimum shrink; (4) detail reporting to senior management to ensure timely disposition of freight, and that financial time frames are met; (5) supervision of all processes in the Reverse Logistics Operations; (6) ensuring 100% accuracy in all processes. (7) reviewing and filing all documentation pertaining to the Reverse Logistics processes
- Supervise and train BJ's workforce in receiving, shipping and processing of all freight accurately.
- Utilize the correct movement types to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Maintain inventory controls by enforcing systemic transfers, monitoring inbound and outbound shipments and efficient merchandise handling.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Education: Associates Degree in Business
- 1 to 3 years experience in a distribution or retail environment
- Preferred Education: 2 to 4 years experience in a distribution or retail environment
- This position directly oversees all non-exempt reverse logistics team members.
- Must possess strong written and communication skills
- Experience with warehouse management systems
- Ability to lead and coach team members as necessary
- Ability to work in warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise and dust.
- Ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for up to 8 hours a day.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Posting ID: 556733674Posted: 2020-05-22