Job ID68127Position LocationUS-VA-FishersvilleFacility NameAugusta Nursing and Rehab CenterJob CategoryHealth CarePosition Location : Street83 Crossroads LanePosition Location : Zip22939-2331Position StatusFT (Full Time)Job OverviewResidential Assistant (Nursing Assistant)Patient Care TechDirect Service - Support ProviderCaregiver
Purpose of Your Job Position As a Consulate Health Care Residential Assistant (Nursing Assistant), you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care's five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion.
The primary purpose of your job position is responsible for:
Education / Experience
- performing indirect care for residents;
- adhering to specific procedures and programs;
- coordinating work within the department as well as with other departments;
- complying with all operating policies and procedures; reporting pertinent information to the assigned supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information;
- interacting in a courteous, tactful, friendly and cooperative manner;
- handling issues, complaints, inquiries and questions;
- attending all mandatory inservice meetings and education programs.
- You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Secondary Education Diploma or GED equivalent or two (2) years experience.
EEO/MFDVCompany OverviewWhere Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve - so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication
- these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of "Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands"
. The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer's and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Posting ID: 556733940Posted: 2020-05-22