Job ID68284Position LocationUS-FL-TallahasseeFacility NameConsulate Health Care of TallahasseeJob CategoryLPNPosition Location : Street1650 Phillips RoadPosition Location : Zip32308-5304Position StatusFT (Full Time)ShiftAll ShiftsJob OverviewSIGN ON BONUS UP TO $4000 NOW AVAILABLE!!changing
LIVES . inspiring
FAMILY ORIENTED - TEAMWORK INSPIRED LPN's
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
New Grads Welcome!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, do you thrive in a team environment and desire to make a difference in the lives of others while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! At Consulate Health Care, we appreciate our employees and reward them for working hard. Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will also receive many employee benefits such as the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for the Entire Family
- Weekly Pay Option
- Scheduling App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee Discounts
- Education and Training Programs available
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) care giver provides direct patient care to the residents and patients of the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home), assisting them in activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of individualized treatment plans for each assigned resident
- Supervise Nurse Techs and participate in their evaluation
- Oversee Falls Program and Pressure Sore Program
- Provide nursing services
- Conduct and document a thorough evaluation of each resident's medical status upon admission and throughout the resident's course of treatment
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of approved accredited school of nursing
- Valid license as an LPN in state of practice
EEO/MFDVFacility and Benefit Information
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced
generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth. As a Consulate employee, you will provide service to our caregivers who fulfill our mission of " Providing service with our Hearts and Hands
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.Company OverviewWhere Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve - so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication
- these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of "Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands"
. The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer's and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients