Job ID68305Position LocationUS-FL-MaitlandFacility NameConsulate Health Care - MaitlandJob CategoryFinance - BillingPosition Location : Street800 Concourse Parkway SouthPosition Location : Zip32751Position StatusFT (Full Time)Job Overview
Accounts Receivable Billing SpecialistJob Functions
As AR Billing Specialist, you are responsible for maintaining low A/R and bad debt for assigned payors. This position focuses on the billing and collections of HMO, Managed Care, and Co-Insurance accounts. This position is a non-supervisory function.Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate and submit all claims in a timely manner for assigned payors.
- Review assigned Accounts Receivable accounts each month, follow up on all outstanding balances in a timely manner.
- Review clearinghouse for all claim rejections & errors on daily basis.
- Generate and submit adjustment claims as appropriate.
- Load Medicare Bad Debt packets into Medicare Bad Debt Portal as appropriate.
- Create revenue contractual adjustments for managerial approval as needed.
- Establish and maintain communication with Business Office Managers and Region Director of Business.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent, two-year degree preferred
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of third party billing experience in a healthcare setting, preferably for Skilled Nursing Facility billing criteria.
- Must have experience with Excel and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must possess knowledge of and demonstrated skill with the pertinent billing software.
EEO/MFDVCompany OverviewWhere Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve - so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication
- these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of "Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands"
. The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer's and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Posting ID: 556734044Posted: 2020-05-22