Job ID68238Position LocationUS-FL-PensacolaFacility NameUniversity Hills Health and RehabilitationJob CategoryCNAPosition Location : Street10040 Hillview RoadPosition Location : Zip32514-5499Position StatusFT (Full Time)ShiftAll ShiftsJob OverviewFor All Full Time CNA'sA $225 Bonus Now Available for a Perfect Punch Program Per Pay PeriodCome Join Our Team!!changing
LIVES . inspiring
FAMILY ORIENTED - TEAMWORK INSPIRED CNA's
CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant, STNA
New Grads Welcome!
As a Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA, do you thrive in a team environment and desire to make a difference in the lives of others while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! At Consulate Health Care, we appreciate our employees and reward them for working hard. Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will also receive many employee benefits such as the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for the Entire Family
- Weekly Pay Option
- Scheduling App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee Discounts
- Education and Training Programs available
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) care giver provides direct patient care to the residents and patients of the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing center), assisting them in activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Bathing and dressing
- Serving, feeding and collecting food trays
- Measuring and recording weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rated
- Measuring food and fluid intact and output as directed
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certified nurse assistant certification course
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties
EEO/MFDVCompany OverviewWhere Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve - so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication
- these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of "Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands"
. The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer's and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients