At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Working as a mental health specialist, you will be able to assist individuals with mental health needs by providing positive behavioral support and individualized planning. You will provide support to individuals with a variety of activities, including daily living skills, money management, appointments, community integration and following their support plans. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.Our mental health specialist position starts at $14.47 an hour, current available shift would be day, evening, or weekend only.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• 2 years of experience working with mental illness and/or a degree in a related field.
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
• Current auto liability insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Acceptable criminal record.
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities
- Current shifts available are overnights, both asleep and awake.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posting ID: 556734221Posted: 2020-05-22