At Dungarvin, you have the ability to make someone's life better! Embrace the opportunity to change someone's life by assisting people with disabilities. Providing personal and companion care at Dungarvin, you will have the ability to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
put your or someone you know out of work? Dungarvin is an essential employer.
We can offer you a flexible schedule, paid training, an opportunity to start within a few days of an interview! APPLY TODAY!
Children & Family Support Providers work part-time approximately (15-20 per week). These hours include evenings and every other weekends. Travel throughout Racine County is required.We offer a competitive starting wage of $14.12 per hour.
Due to continued growth we have excellent opportunities for people like you to join our team of team caring staff provide support to children in the community in you live!
We currently seek individuals to take on a pivotal role as Children & Family Support Providers (CFSP) and provide services to children in their homes. The CFSP is responsible for providing direct services and healthful lifestyle supports and coordinating a variety of services, including in-home respite care and/or training of Daily Living Skills (DLS).
Duties also include working cooperatively with the Program Manager and other staff in developing, implementing, and evaluating individuals' services and supports. This position requires regular follow up with the Program Manager on any program or personnel issues within the program, areas related to the teaching of DLS, as well as areas related to providing respite care.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Initial drug screen required
- Must be able to make sound judgements when given guidance and priorities
- Must possess an understanding of child development and family dynamics and the ability to work effectively within those dynamics to demonstrate methods for working with children
- Prior education and/or experience in residential and/or in home support services for children with developmental disabilities preferred
- Flexible schedules including part-time opportunities
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 556734241Posted: 2020-05-22