Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Over the past 40 years, our experienced team has assisted families in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect.Certified aGreat Place to Worksince 2017
, we understand our team members are our greatest asset, and provide a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry. Our Services Manager is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients and their families while managing day-to-day operations and stimulating business growth. The ideal candidate is a positive, results-oriented manager, who will lead team members to provide exceptional customer service, while building community relations to expand the location's business.Why work for Neptune Society?
We are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry. In addition to Work/Life Balance, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
Who should apply?
- Generous compensation package, which consists of a base salary + bonus potential
- Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, wellness credits, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off(Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Job related training, tuition reimbursement and career path development
- Company discounts, and more
If you are committed to teamwork, respect, trust, communication and accountability we would love to have you join our growing team today! Some additional essential duties, responsibilities and requirements for the Services Manager role include:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the highest quality services and products
- Direct and control the operational activities of the location
- Expand the location's business and manage costs to achieve annual financial and marketing goals
- Select, train and motivate location staff to service excellence
- Participate in community, as a part of local promotional efforts
- Ensure the location's operating practices comply with appropriate regulations and Company policies
What are you waiting for? If this describes you, apply today and find your "Why" in a rewarding career with Neptune Society.
- At least 2 years managerial experience or 5 years industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred and completion of a diploma training program at a college or technical school specializing in Funeral Services
- A valid state Funeral Director licensure is required
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and set priorities
Postal Code: 55426
Category (Portal Searching): Operations
Job Location: US-MN - Golden Valley
Req ID: Req.86097Who we are. What we do.
We are North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life."SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V