At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 40 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
Working directly as a home health and companion care provider, you will be able to assist in a residential, group home or day program setting. DSP caregivers provide support services and assistance to individuals in their homes or in the community. Candidates will have a desire to create lasting positive impacts on people's lives and enjoy coaching, mentoring, and encouraging others to reach their goals.
We have openings in Brooklyn Park and the surround area, including: Richfield, Bloomington, Crystal, St. Paul, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Plymouth, Robbinsdale, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Center, New Hope, and more!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Acceptable criminal record
- Flexible schedules including part-time and full-time opportunities; days, evening and overnight shifts available.
- Program located in: Minneapolis, Eden Prairie, Bloomington, Richfield, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Osseo, Crystal, Brooklyn Center and Plymouth.
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 556734345Posted: 2020-05-22