Job Description Summary Job Description
Responsible for meeting/exceeding production standards, maintaining product quality, and minimizing/preventing equipment downtime. Must be able to work both independently and as a team member and actively communicate with others to include workplace teams. Will perform continuous inspection to identify and remove critical, major, and minor defects according to standard procedures. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and best practices, and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ability to read and write and converse in English. Willing and able to uphold BD Values.
1. Manually/visually and under magnification inspect product and be able to identify and remove defects.
2. Perform quality inspections and record accurate inspection data as required.
3. Tend equipment and clear jams, load commodities, move materials, and remove trash.
4. Verify process steps are completed correctly in appropriate batch records.
5. Clean equipment, floors, and workstations.
6. Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
7. Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
8. Other duties as assigned.
- High quality products produced per manufacturing documents.
- Accurate documentation.
High School Diploma or GED required
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East) Additional Locations Work Shift
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Posting ID: 556734477Posted: 2020-05-22