Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Develops a well-trained sales staff that meets or exceed all sales quotas, increases market share and customer base within established budgetary levels while maintaining the highest ethical standards and observing Company policies and procedures.
Staff Management and Leadership
• Meet and exceed established location sales quotas
• Ensure that Sales Counselors utilize methods as set forth in training manuals while observing Company policies and procedures
• Provide initial and ongoing sales instruction to ensure that all Sales Counselors meet or exceed the needs of the customers
• Manage Sales Counselors acting as their primary reference regarding the aftercare process, prospecting, product knowledge, sales presentations, closing skills, prices, terms, paperwork, sales guideline questions, compliance issues, and delivery of customer service
• Develop marketing programs that compliment the geography, demographics, ethnicity, or religions of the community
• Analyze and be aware of competitor pricing
• Plan and participate in community events designed to develop prospects and heighten awareness of the location
• Review all pre-need contracts and at-need cemetery contracts to ensure compliance with HMIS, state/provincial and or federal laws
• Approve all discounts offered to customers
• Prepare reports that demonstrate compliance with financial controls
• Maintain all marketing materials, training manuals, sales equipment and other sales supplies
• Ensure that sales programs, incentives and awards, and sales presentations are budgeted, approved and conform to Company policies
• Maintain all sales rooms and offices in a clean and orderly fashion to provide a professional atmosphere for Sales Counselors and the public
• Ensure that all sales counselors follow the Code of Conduct and obtain proper licensure
• Ensure compliance of sales practices with federal, state/provincial and local regulations
• High school or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Sales Counselor and sales supervisory experience preferred
• Experience presenting, training, coaching and motivating salespeople and sales forces a plus
• Valid state/province driver's license with good driving record
• Insurance license as required by state/province law and as prescribed by each state board
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of Windows-based PC environment and MS office applications
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems a plus
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work beyond standard business hours when necessary to service customers
• Ability to set goals for employees that are challenging but achievable
Postal Code: 89123
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-NV - Las Vegas
Req ID: Req.82429
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
"SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 556734484Posted: 2020-05-22