Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!At SCI Direct, our mission is to provide peace of mind through end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services.
The ideal candidate for this Human Resources Manager position demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs and processes. In addition to tactical execution of HR processes, the HR Manager will utilize his/her experience and/or expertise in solving problems, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goalsEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to develop and/or clarify company policies and procedures; provide advice and counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of all company, state and federal policies, procedures and practices.
- Create and conduct company-wide trainings on a variety of topics (webinar and classroom)
- Manage daily issues regarding policy clarification, coaching and counseling employees and managers.
- Provide great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Handle employee relations issues professionally by being a resource to employees for questions and concerns, mediating when necessary, and resolving matters appropriately.
- Ensure all HR records and processes are compliant (FLSA coding, talent acquisition compliance, employee records and files, etc.). Process all system based employee on-boarding, off-boarding and employee status changes.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements and specific skills in managing labor laws
- Support the corporate recruiters joining efforts regarding talent acquisition.
Postal Code: 33317
Category (Portal Searching): Human Resources
Job Location: US-FL - Plantation
Req ID: Req.84709Who we are. What we do.
We are North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life."SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 556734504Posted: 2020-05-22