This position is for our Augusta Campus.
The candidate for this role may be selected for our Adult Mental Health, General Mental Health, Forensics I or Forensics II team. Shift varies
Second Shift Hours: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Third Shift Hours: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. Adult Mental Health (AMH), General Mental Health GMH, and Forensic Units:
Provide basic patient care and work with individuals to develop daily living skills. Completes required documentation in patient and unit records. Takes vital signs as needed and document accordingly in the Electronic Medical Record. Ensures safety and security of individuals. Observes and document data. Prepares individuals for treatment. Assist with daily living activities.
Due to the high volume of resumes/applications received, we are unable to provide the status on each applicant by phone or email. Check your profile on Team Georgia for updates. **We reserve the right to remove postings at any time.FOR THIS TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT, STATE LAW REQUIRES A NATIONAL AND STATE BACKGROUND CHECK AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.Qualifications :
- Under direct supervision, learns to provide basic patient care and works with patients/clients to develop daily living skills.
- May take vital signs.
- Receives additional training, as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas.
- Turns and re-positions bedridden clients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores.
- Transports and/or accompanies clients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher.
- Provides subprofessional occupational and/or physical therapy services to physically and/or developmentally disabled patients.
- Provides clients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Provides client care by supplying and emptying bedpans, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines.
- Prepares clients for treatment or examination.
- Observes and documents patient data, behavior and activity.
- Feeds clients who are unable to feed themselves.
- Ensures safety and security of clients.
- Conducts activities for recreation and socialization.
- Bathes, grooms, shaves and dresses clients.
- Assists in administration of medications and treatments, takes vital signs, and/or draws blood or collects other bodily fluids, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Answers clients' call signals
High school diploma or GED.
Posting ID: 556734581Posted: 2020-05-22