Job Description JOB SUMMARY
This position directly supports the Corporate Sales group within the Acute Care sales office. The Corporate Sales group communicates Medline's value as a primary vendor to Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) and manages the contracting of such primary vendor agreements. The Finance support of the Corporate Sales group includes financial modeling of new primary vendor deals and renewals; forecasting of revenue and gross margin based on contracting activity; and analysis and reporting of sales and gross margin for Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and government agencies. Candidates for this role should have strong analytical abilities, be able to manage very large data-sets, and possess excellent business partnering skills. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee financial modeling for new prime vendor proposals and renewals of existing deals; understand gross margin levers and communicate these to business partners with recommendations when appropriate
- Analyze financial results, trends, and metrics on a monthly basis and meet with Corporate Sales leaders, providing actionable insights through a reporting package
- Communicate key drivers in regards to the full financial profit and loss statement (sales, GM, customer drivers, adjustments, expenses, etc.)
- Oversee forecast of prime vendor customer sales and GM based on details of customer contracts
- Maintain existing dashboards and develop new dashboards communicating sales, GM, expense, and supply chain trends, utilizing Tableau when appropriate
- Collaborate with other Finance & Accounting functions on special project work designed to drive efficiencies throughout the organization
- Ensure a consistent quality, look, and feel is present across all reporting, always maintaining a focus on simplification and automation
- Serve as backup to the Commercial FP&A Manager
- Support sales offices and Commercial FP&A with ad hoc requests and special projects as needed
- Manage a team of 1-2 analysts
Job Qualifications QUALIFICATIONSEducation
Relevant Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of financial planning, reporting and/or analysis experience.
- At least 1 years of experience providing financial advice and counsel to P&L/business owners.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSEducationRelevant Work Experience
- Advanced skill level in ERP financial systems - SAP experience is a plus.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel (preferably with Power Pivot, PowerQuery, sensitivity analysis, etc.)
- Experience in Tableau and Alteryx is a plus.
Posting ID: 556734606Posted: 2020-05-22