Job Description JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for the overall performance of power equipment and vehicles, and routine maintenance as assigned. Set up, adjust, perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trouble shoot equipment, problem solve, and eliminate scrap and waste. Record all maintenance issues in maintenance log for each line.
- Change over equipment to new sizes, verify results after change over.
- Perform scheduled maintenance. Make preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment. Reports problems to Shift Manager and take appropriate action. Analyze mechanical and operational problems, make necessary corrections and run adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Test equipment to verify correct operation and production. Analyze and record cause of production delays on daily production reports and initiate procedures to solve equipment malfunctions. Examine defects and analyze spoilage causes and, where possible, take corrective action and verify the corrective action has eliminated the problems.
- Notify Shift Supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
- Diagnose the source of a problem with a vehicle, power tool or heavy machinery.
Posting ID: 556734657Posted: 2020-05-22