At Jabil,we empower the brands who empower the world
- it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become themost technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet.
Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place. Key Responsibilities(Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Employee will visually monitor the automated assembly process to insure proper operation along with operating assembly positions.
- Troubleshoot and clear automation and equipment jams.
- Interfacing with automation HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Using HMI alarm/error messages to locate issues and correct the problem.
- Operate the automation equipment as necessary (start, stop and troubleshoot).
- Employee must pull necessary material from carts in clean room and air lock.
- Employee will answer alarms on the automation machines when needed.
- Employee will train new employees on all positions of the assembly process and maintain training logs.
- Employee must understand the daily production schedule and assure it is followed.
- Generate labels from ship orders and verify assembly components are correct per the part number.
- Employee will maintain system balance, coordinate break schedule with R/T, perform mold cleanings and associated documentation.
- Employee will make written entries to record lot numbers as well as production data.
- Employee will manage scrap.
- Filling part bins with WIP product.
- Employee will correct any deviation from normal pro cedure or product specifi cations and immediately communi cate to management verbally and in writing.
- Know and follow all safety requirements of the machines and automation.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- Employee will carry out and document line clearances.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as needed based on the requirements of the department.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months related experience and/or training.
- Communi cate verbally and in writing with a good command of the English language.
- Intermediate math and literacy level required.
- Experience working with automation and basic mechanical equipment required.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- The ability to squat to lift and move 40 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
Posting ID: 556734781Posted: 2020-05-22