At Jabil,we empower the brands who empower the world- it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become themost technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet.Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Ensure Process Quality data is being entered correctly. Verify Torque calibration and ESD Meter readings have been completed. Ensure 1st Articles are completed. Pull and keep records on a monthly basis. Ensure Print Quality and other Quality records are properly maintained. Maintain Documentation (V/A, Set-up Sheets, Control Charts, etc.). Ensure Downtime Sheets are filled out correctly. Identify WIP and MRB Material and label Chemical Bottles properly. Ensure Line Personnel and Support Groups are following Manufacturing Procedures. Monitor Yield trends. Perform random sampling according to work cell processes Record all findings and provide feedback to Line Managers and follow up for closure. Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor. Ensure work meets or exceeds applicable Jabil and Customer Quality standards. Ensure that operation supplies and equipment are available and are being utilized. Verify that only accurate, current, and authorized documentation is available to the department. Inform or instruct employees of any deviations or changes. Take immediate action on manufacturing problems, concerns and recommendations. Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility. Ensure the department is thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions. Review all relevant policies and procedures and ensure that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them. Adhere to all safety rules, use and ensure that workers use the required protective equipment. Assist department in daily inspections, line audits and other support when needed. Report/escalate any non-conforming activities or practices to the Quality Engineer in a timely manner. Desire to continually improve the process and efficiency of the department.
High School diploma or equivalent with 2 to 3 years experience in a relevant work experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk.
- Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual's primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 556734783Posted: 2020-05-22