Job Description Position:
Manager or Sr. Manager -Global TaxLocation
: Irvine, CA (SNA)Reportingto
: Director or VP, Global TaxFLSA
: Exempt, 40 hours per week or more
Agility is truly a global company in 100 countries and more than 22,000 employees and over $4 billion in revenue.
Agility is looking for a skilled professional to join our Tax Department as Senior Tax Manager reporting to our Director of Global Tax. The Tax Manager will be responsible for ensuring global tax accounting and reporting, compliance and system development and implementation.Essential Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the internal Agility team and external tax preparers to complete global tax compliance
- Coordinate with the internal Agility team to insure international tax implications are properly reflected in the effective tax rate, and ensure efficient integration of the tax accounting and tax compliance process
- Ensure understanding of compliance of local transfer pricing and OECD BEPS Action 13 and its connection to the tax provision and compliance process
- Complete and review research to support material positions taken in the tax return and prepare supporting documentation, including memorandums
- Manage and support tax research to identify tax implications of proposed transactions and provide tax advice to business partners
- Support managers in all aspects of local audits and controversies
- Support the VP of Global Tax or Global Tax Director on any other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Requirements/Qualifications/Skills:
- 6-8+ years of corporate income tax experience in Big 4 and/or large corporation.
- Master Degree in Business Tax preferred
- Experience with income tax reporting standards, including IAS 12 and ASC 740
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to enable completion of task with minimal supervision
- People skills (supervise others, team player, interact with other department to obtain information)
- Excellent computer skills-including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Oracle/HTP proficiency preferred
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with the management group, operations group and other individuals inside and outside of the company
- Must be a team player and have the ability to prioritize a large number of projects throughout the world
- Available outside the US normal business workday
*** Qualified applicants (internal and external) must currently possess legal authorization to work in the United StatesLANGUAGE SKILLS
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.COMPUTER SKILLS
Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software (Oracle HTP), Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technical software is required.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position are Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, however, overtime will often be required.STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.