Apotheosis is currently seeking talented, proactive and driven Contract Specialists who are looking for a company that is passionate about your career growth and goals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Obtain and analyze product and price data for contract negotiations
- Conduct comparative analysis of vendor terms and/or, price quotations with historical data to develop recommendations on vendor selection, terms, or prices
- Negotiate and award contracts, contract modifications, and/or subcontracts,
- Develop, prepare, and present terms and conditions in bids or proposals related to the awards of contracts
- Evaluate methods and efficiencies of allocating costs through various types of overhead and general administrative expense
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of general and/or contracting experience is required that demonstrates practicable knowledge of procurement practices and procedures supporting a Federal Agency on site with the agency
- Ability to obtain and retain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience in formal source selections and research and development is desired.
- DAWIA Level II or FAC-C certification of Level II or equivalent with the last 4 years
- DoD or military service branch acquisition training and experience
- Previously held warrants
- Familiarity with OT/OTAs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a high volume and variety of people daily
- Government or commercial purchasing rental, or lease of supplies, services and equipment through open-market methods
- Placement of purchase orders, orders under blanket purchase agreements or under indefinite delivery contracts such as federal supply schedules
- Knowledge of purchase procedures pertinent to contracting, contract negotiation, administration, or termination functions that included preparing solicitations, contract modifications,
- Experience in supplies and service contracts is required
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel (PIVOT tables)Excellent oral and written communication skills
Apotheosis is harnessing commercial agility, innovation and talent and bringing it into the world of government contracting. We are dedicated to growing and retaining our staff. Our commitment to our customers and employee is founded on Trust, Integrity, Accountability and honest communication. So we think it is critical to invest in our employees through personal and professional development planning as well as offering competitive salaries, benefits and a culture built on transparency, collaboration, innovation, fun and giving back. Apotheosis by definition is to reach near perfection and we can help you do that.
Posting ID: 558058950Posted: 2020-07-06