Award-Winning Farmers Insurance District 58 is Seeking Entrepreneurs, Self-Starters and Leaders to Join It's Team
The successful team of Farmers Insurance District 58 is looking for entrepreneurial minded individuals to help us grow Farmers' $2.4 billion business in Southern California. Farmers has been insuring customers for over 86 years and offers a full package of insurance and financial services products. Having experienced significant growth in the last few years, we are ready to expand on our success.
Live life on your terms. Being a Farmers small business owner gives you the freedom of running a business with the security of partnering with an industry leader. You’ll be your own boss with virtually unlimited earning potential, so your hard work benefits you – not someone else. You’ll get ongoing commissions for every active policy you close, so your income builds as you build your business. That’s an upside you may find missing from other opportunities.
Lifetime customers are smart business. As a Farmers small business owner, you can provide information as your customers make sound decisions about coverage at every stage of their lives. And, because Farmers also provides Financial Services, you can give customers options as they work to achieve their dreams and strengthen their communities. It’s about so much more than helping customers protect their hard-earned assets – it’s about being a leader and being the one customers turn to, time and time again.
Get support at every turn. With Farmers, you’ll be in business for yourself, but you won’t go it alone. By joining the award-winning Farmers District 58 team, you’ll:
- Learn from one from one of Farmers’ top District Managers, David Gamble. David has successfully helped many individuals start their own agencies over the last 14 years. He consistently ranks as a top performer and has been recognized for his contributions by earning the Presidents Council award 3 times, an honor reserved for Farmers top 1% agents and district managers. David was also named the District Manager of the Year for the LA Region in 2017.
Receive the training and on-going support of the District 58 team of product-line experts. As accomplished professionals in their field, the team of District 58 product-line experts ensure that every agent – new or established – has the knowledge they need to effectively serve their clients.
Get help from experienced agents and business consultants through the award-winning University of Farmers training program.
Be able to use Farmers ready-to-go brand advertising, sales support and help for solo marketing efforts to build your business.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture
- You seek to build a business to monetize or to pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers.
Self-Motivation and Independence
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement
Office Start-Up Bonus Program
- Opportunity to receive $10,000 office start-up bonus.
- Receive monthly commission plus the opportunity for a bonus based on qualified new business production.
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on qualified new business production.
- Minimum $50,000 in seasoned investable assets
Licensing and Training
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Must obtain Series 6 & 63 licenses.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check
- Approval of 5-year business plan
Branded Office Location
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards
- Licensed and appointed agency staff member with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment.
District 58 of Farmers Insurance is led by District Manager David Gamble, a 4-time Presidents Council honoree and the 2-time Farmers Insurance District Manager of the Year for the Los Angeles Region. Come to District 58 and you'll immediately see what sets this district apart: it is the award-winning team of product line experts who are dedicated to providing exceptional training and support to Agents and their staff. Agents new to Farmers, or those who've enjoyed a long career with the company, trust the expertise of the District 58 team to help guide them and their individual businesses to success. This is a wonderful and unique opportunity to own your own business and be supported by the best talent in the industry!
Posting ID: 558088702Posted: 2020-07-03