We are seeking an mechanically inclined Assistant Shop Foreman with Construction / Concrete Experience to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
** Great opportunity as we have work scheduled throughout the rest of the year! Room for advancement as well! **
- Assist production crews with logistical movement of trailers and equipment
- Conduct repairs to production equipment and vehicles
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Experience driving large trucks
- Mechanically Inclined
- Inclination to learning new processes
- Ability to document equipment needs electronically
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SERD is a specialty subcontractor providing lightweight insulating concrete roof decks, metal decking, tectum acoustical roof deck panels, engineered fills, and material sales.
SERD was originally founded as Southeastern Roof Decks in 1963 and for 50 years primarily specialized in lightweight insulating concrete roof deck systems. In 2012, the company transitioned to its current office in Fayetteville, Georgia and continues to provide top quality construction services to customers across the Southeast.
In addition to providing first-class installation services, SERD regularly presents educational seminars to designers, owners and general contractors, where registered architects receive one AIA continuing education credit. Topics include engineered roof deck systems and lightweight insulating concrete.
Posting ID: 558170946Posted: 2020-07-07