United Nursing International is seeking various qualified Radiology Technologists. UNI wants to stay competitive and is entertaining rates based on your requirement, in other words, please tell us how much you need us to pay you in order to stay committed to a full-time schedule.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Radiography
Qualifications and Requirements:
- RESUME. Ensure the resume details any experience in a hospital setting, identifies clinic work experience, and indicates what radiology equipment experience with.
- Certificate of Completion accredited by an institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JCERT).
- Certificate of completion and current certification or registry in sub-specialties by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT), Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board (NMTCB), or the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (ARDMS) as applicable.
- BLS Certification.
- Committed to a Full-Time schedule
UNI Health Care Recruiters has been a strong force successfully staffing Per Diem throughout the United States for over 38 years. Our Travel Division is a new and enthusiastic team and we are growing very quickly. We are looking to expand our travel division with committed, passionate, team players that share in the excitement we consistently contribute to our organization. We take pride in knowing our healthcare providers as well as our client facilities so come join our success!
Posting ID: 558189582Posted: 2020-07-03