The primary purpose of this position
is to remove cases of frozen products from moving conveyors, stack properly
onto pallet or flow rack, and place palletized product in proper locations for
2nd. Shift - M-F
4:00 pm to 12:30 am
Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following:
Brings pallets from staging area to production line using a manual pallet jack.
Lifts cases from moving conveyor and stacks on pallet.
Moves stacks of ice cream to staging area using electric pallet jack.
Follows time limitations established for working in the freezer and wears
Maximizes storage space in the freezer and coordinates the correct location of
products within this space.
Adapts to various situations and adjusts to shifting priorities.
Meets company established attendance policy and performs essential job
functions throughout the established scheduled and extended work hours when
demand requires, as well as inclement weather conditions.
Abides by all safety/health rules and regulations.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Follows all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements and complies with all
local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
Follow company policy
Follow company's safety policies and procedure
Other duties as may be assigned or required.
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs;
Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Maintains confidentiality; Keeps
emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds
well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual
responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views;
Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team
spirit; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and
informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and
interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness. Business Acumen - Understands business implications of
decisions; Displays orientation to profitability.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget;
Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments;
inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and
procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports
organization's goals and values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work
environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best
fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to
management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers
help when needed.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful
manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and
consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts
responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks
for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; Works
Safety and Security - Observes
safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment
and materials properly.