Overview Are you looking to grow your culinary experience in an encouraging team environment? Are you a diligent team member who will do what it takes to help the team be successful? Do you thrive when being challenged at work? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident. Our *NEW* Evergreen Crossings Retirement Community will be opening in the South Windsor area this summer!
We are now accepting applications for a Kitchen Utility team member to ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. You will work collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of our hardworking Executive Chef. What makes this opportunity right for you:
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You'll be responsible for a number of critical tasks including washing dishes, busing and setting tables, prepping food, and stocking the salad bar.
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You can connect with residents each meal.
- You will prepare a variety of ingredients for scratch cooking.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Monday through Friday from 5-7pm.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working and collaborating in a team environment, ideally in a culinary setting.
- Knowledge of food preparation and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community.
- You have a real passion for food.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours. EOE/ADA
Posting ID: 558253217Posted: 2020-05-28