Overview Are you a handy person who loves fixing things? Would you like to take on problems daily? Would you love enriching the lives of seniors every single day?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident. Our *NEW* Evergreen Crossings Retirement Community will be opening in the South Windsor area this summer!
We are now hiring for a Maintenance Technician to ensure consistent upkeep of our retirement community while enthusiastically spotting areas for improvement. The Maintenance Technician will work closely with Community Managers, residents and vendors. What makes this opportunity right for you:
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You will be inspired to be disciplined and take ownership of the maintenance upkeep of the building.
- You can establish relationships with residents daily.
- You will handle the vacant apartment turn process including painting and cleaning carpets.
- You will ensure the work of outside contractors is done with the highest quality.
- You will keep accurate logs of monthly inspections.
- You have the opportunity to respond to maintenance requests from residents including HVAC, electrical, plumbing and various maintenance tasks.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Monday through Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence..
- We provide you with stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- You have experience performing routine maintenance and building repair with a working knowledge of custodial procedures.
- You have HVAC experience.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively with residents, managers, and vendors.
- You are positive, and have a customer-focused approach.
- You have a sincere willingness to serve our residents.
If you hold a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours. EOE/ADA
Posting ID: 558253257Posted: 2020-05-28