- Job Summary
- The Medical-Surgical nurse is responsible for managing the care of the adult or geriatric patient experiencing general medical conditions or general surgical procedures. The nurse must be able to assess patient condition, administer medications, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records and provide patients and families with support and education. The Medical-Surgical nurse maintains a wide array of medical care knowledge in order to care for a diverse group of patients.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Preferred: Previous nursing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effective leadership abilities
- Exhibits valuable time management skills
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Required: MO RN license
- Required: BLS must be obtained within 90 days
Posting ID: 558253273Posted: 2020-05-21