Job Perks & Benefits:
Retirement with employer match
20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
Cafeteria discount Job Summary
- The Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) assists Paramedics with providing efficient and immediate care to patients in various emergency and non-emergency situations. Responsible for providing basic medical support including CPR, AED, ventilation, controlling hemorrhaging, etc. to stabilize the patient's condition. The EMT is responsible for documenting all aspects of care provided under their direction by EMS services. Operates the ambulance in various road conditions to safely transport patients to medical facilities.
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred: Previous EMT experience
- Calmly and efficiently perform and make appropriate decisions rapidly under stress in emergency situations.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Is familiar with age specific needs for the patient population served.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Required: Current Missouri licensure as E.M.T.- B AND For-hire driver's license (Class E) or greater (CDL) for operation of an ambulance in the state of residence AND BLS must be obtained within 90 days of hire
Posting ID: 558253281Posted: 2020-05-21