No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 83341 - New York, New York, United States
Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals is offering an outstanding summer internship opportunity for undergraduate students with a strong interest in pursuing a career in Customer Service & Logistics / Supply Chain, allowing you to test your abilities and further explore your career interests. We give our interns a firsthand look and direct experience, and take advantage of getting to know you!
You will gain knowledge of and collaborate with Customer Service & Logistics and other business professionals throughout the internship. The position is based in New York City however this assignment will start remotely.
The Customer Alliance Intern supports collaboration with our Customer, IT Partners and the Customer Development Team. The intern supports the execution of initiatives that drive efficiencies, operational excellence, service improvement and overall sale & service growth. The intern works closely with cross functional teams to identify and implement continuous process improvements related to customer service and systems integration/enhancements.
- Currently working on Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Logistics or related field
- Advanced computer skills to include all aspects of Microsoft office and other Windows based applications, required
- SAP Knowledge a plus
- Good analytical/decision making skills and written/oral communication
- Internally motivated, self-starter with ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Assist in the development of a new selling model: setting up the supply chain, reporting, order management, and integration with SAP & the order site
- Assist in the transition to an upgraded SAP platform, working with the business and IT team to deliver testing, master data transitions, and associated end-state training for business users.
- Identify opportunities to deliver more automated reporting and monitoring of customer and order data. ]
- Assist in Customer Service Activities, Projects, Data Analysis, and Reporting Performance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.