Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
#82902 - New York, New York, United States
Colgate-Palmolive invites applicants for our CRM Director, who will lead end-to-end CRM strategies, with a focus on driving digital transformation and expansion. The CRM Director is key in order to stepchange the Colgate transformation and will lead & implement the strategy for an enterprise wide CRM program. The CRM Director will drive and build the CRM Strategy for Colgate and help the brands to define their vision in order to increase their perceived brand image and loyalty.
Main responsibilities include:
- Create roadmaps to accelerate and advance CRM programs - define strategy, approach, methodologies, frameworks and tools. Foster cross division value added work.
- Co-define in close relationship with GIT the technical basis, and the way how to best organize and optimize in a given country.
- Drive CRM best practices across the organization including definition of how to get quality first-party data, audience optimization, performance marketing, and conversion optimization and enable the brand teams to define their CRM strategy. The end goal is to build up long term relationships with identified high value consumers.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, regions and licensors in order to execute programs with excellence.
- Will support from a CRM perspective consumer analytics/insights to develop cross-channel communication strategies to understand the customer, engage, and grow relationships throughout the customer lifecycle to drive repeat purchasing behavior and loyalty.
- Develop strategies across multiple brands at various stages of CRM maturity, with a keen eye for driving efficiencies while delivering personalization at scale.
- Lead with a data-driven and detail-oriented approach in understanding what drives consumers to engage and convert, with clear goals, tactics, testing, and measurement.
- Analyze and track CRM KPIs to unlock new opportunities, presenting KPIs and key drivers to senior management on a regular basis enabling and training brand key stakeholders to define their CRM strategy and execution.
- Develop best-in-class segmentation and targeting strategies to deliver advanced, personalized consumer experiences and services.
- Benchmark competition to offer up recommendations on best-in-class CRM practices.
- Lead the digital transition of the CRM program to web, app, email/SMS and cross channel connected customer experiences.
- Establish eCRM program strategy, target identification, promotion planning and touch point timing to maximize path to conversion and loyalty
- Partner with affiliates on loyalty programs to increase strategic visibility, brand boning and ensure global consistency while localizing and delivering increased personalization.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8-10 years experience required
- Data-driven, analytical mindset with the ability to formulate and translate insights into action with measurable results.
- Results driven & oriented, able to upskill and stimulate sharing across brand owners, and senior management.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage cross division/hubs teams.
- Self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced corporate environment without full guidance.
- Solid communication skills, capable of raising consensus at all levels: peers, executives, team members.
- Pushes the organization to constantly improve by challenging the status quo.
- Pragmatic yet innovative, and entrepreneurial.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.