Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
#83143 - Schaumburg, Illinois, United States About Colgate-PalmoliveDo you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day is comprised of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions.If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be! Our trustworthy household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. As the brand with the highest household presence in the world, we transcend physical boundaries. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, fosters experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you are passionate about working for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.The ExperienceIn today's dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Customer Development team at Colgate. Our highly energetic and focused Customer Team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive and for Walgreens in this ever-changing landscape. What role will you play as a member of the Walgreens team? As the Customer Development Specialist/Associate Manager for Walgreens you will be the primary influencer to the customer to grow sales, increase the share of market, improve services, and identify supply chain efficiencies. This position is about achieving sales goals through relationship management. You will manage the relationship between Colgate and Walgreens, communicating our corporate and brand strategies, understanding customer objectives and strategy, and ultimately ensuring maximum profitability and a plan where we all win. You'll develop and present business plans and understand and refine plan implications and customer input so we can build growth through increased market share and financial return. Who are you?
What you'll need
- You connect the dots- You have a pulse on the big picture to identify areas of opportunity for products and programs, develop Customer Marketing strategies that incorporate consumer insights, and have an awareness of competitor activity to create promotional strategies.
- You are a collaborator- In this role, you'll establish partnerships with multiple parties including internal cross-functional teams, brokers, and the customer retail team. These relationships thrive on mutual trust and integrity to achieve deliverables and execute against the strategy and goals.
- You are an innovator- You will look for opportunities to improve and seek creative solutions. Your ability to adapt and adjust the strategy with the customer, revisit objectives and gain insights from pre and post evaluation and return on investment analyses to ultimately incorporate learning into the future strategy is essential.
- You are curious- It's important to understand business trends in each account through fact-based analysis to include brand share, pricing, promotion levels, and trade class development along with understanding the effectiveness of different investment levers. You're curious about what works and what does not so we can work together to refine customer tactics.
You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by email are not considered in the selection process.Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of experience in sales roles or adjacent experiences required
- Experience working with a syndicated service (Nielsen, IRI) account preferred
- Experience working in consumer product goods preferred
- Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.