Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
#83024 - Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States The Experience
In today's dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Customer Development team at Colgate. Our highly ambitious and focused Target Customer Team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive and for Target in this ever-changing landscape. What role will you play as a member of the Target team.
As the Customer Management Analyst you'll be the brains behind the operation. The team will count on you to compile brand and category overviews,consumer insights, provide category analysis, and to make fact-based recommendations accordingly to include in customer presentations and for account planning. You'll work individually and cross-functionally to provide information to determine the efficiency of promotions, evaluate sales, distribution and trade support of new products, relaunches, and test markets for continuous improvement. You'll also monitor competitive activity, environment trends, design and generate reports, and conduct retail store audits to survey actionable opportunities for success. This role establishes the building blocks for understanding brand strategies and priorities and how to align them with the customer's strategies along with the foundation for establishing your internal network.Who are you?
What you'll need
- You connect the dots- This role is about being able to work with data to tell a compelling story. You can connect different pieces of data and are eager to learn to initiate with the Colgate team and integrate them with customer strategies.
- You are a continuous improver- You're constantly looking for opportunities to improve and seek creative solutions.
- You are a team player- You value collaborating and communicating with team members to establish solid relationships and build your network throughout the organization.
- You are adaptable- Things are always changing. You are comfortable and energized working in a dynamic environment, flexible in changing approaches, and open to new ways of thinking.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1+ years of work experience required
- Experience working in consumer product goods preferred
- Experience working with a syndicated service (Nielsen, IRI) account preferred
- Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.