Company Name:The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line:1RES - Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 - 2 years
Travel Expectations: None Climbing Arborist
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! The Davey Tree Expert Companyhas a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Climbing Arborist to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors and you get a new view every day! What You'll Do:
- Climb Trees! Davey offers both DdRT/MRS and SRT/SRS climbing systems.
- Operate as an active crew member with supporting ground crew and crew leader.
- Perform all aspects of tree pruning and removal services safely and skillfully for clients.
Including but not limited to:
What We're Seeking:
- Pruning, thinning and removing deadwood throughout the tree canopy
- Installation of cables, bracing and lightning protection systems
- Removal of hazardous trees
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more.
- Be part of the most progressive greenspace stewardship team in the industry.
- How high you grow depends on you!
What We Offer: *
- Love of the outdoors
- Preferred: Background in Forestry, Horticulture, Landscaping, or working at heights
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Ability to complete the Davey First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Preferred: Valid driver's license
- Preferred: Class A or B with Airbrake Endorsement
- Preferred: Relevant pesticide and related licenses and certificates
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.Visitwww.jobs.davey.comto search for Davey jobs all over the country!If you need any assistance at any time, please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or email@example.com.
The Davey Tree Expert Company provides a full range of tree care services and has offices throughout the U.S. and Canada withoperations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visitwww.davey.comIf you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Nearest Major Market:
Horticulture, Housekeeping, Agriculture, Hospitality
Posting ID: 558253394Posted: 2020-05-21