Supports the Office of Corporate Compliance by maintaining and administering the CCHS Compliance Program. Responsibilities:
- Integrates system-wide compliance initiatives and participates in the resolution of issues through the creation of corrective action plans.
- Assists the Director with identifying and analyzing areas of risk.
- Coordinates responses to monitoring and audit activities.
- Distributes material from resources with relevant compliance-related information, including DHHS, CMMS, OCR and OIG.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Complexity of Work:
- Certification in health care compliance preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- 3 years of recent experience with health care compliance, auditing, billing, coding, reimbursement and/or information management required.
- Offset: High School Diploma / GED or equivalent and 7 years of relative experience.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days. Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic facility.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posting ID: 558253456Posted: 2020-05-21