Summary of Position:
Increase profitable sales in a defined geographical area by servicing/developing customers with emphasis on major and target accounts. Research and provide disposition to customer problems and complaints. Define and educate potential customers on company functions and capabilities. Monitor and report industry trends to company management.
- Determine key buying influences at existing and potential customers and establish a working relationship.
- Develop a market plan for territory with quantifiable goals and objectives supported by action plans and bench marks for measuring progress.
- Assist inside sales on special accounts and/or projects.
- Provide assistance to credit managers as required.
- Schedule and perform sales calls and/or visits.
- Estimate customer's usage of products and estimates of business units participation.
- Conduct training sessions on product and services with both customers and business unit employees.
- Follow the transaction pricing that deviates from the business units pricing and report significant occurrences and trends to management.
- Communicate customer product and quality requirements to inside sales and operations.
- Recommend additions/deletions to product catalogue and company services.
- Initiate and monitor E-item inventory requirements.
- Provide recommendations regarding current/potential advertising.
- Continually increase knowledge of company products, services and procedures.
- Continual maintenance and updating of customer database.
- Daily downloading, review and follow up of quotes
- Daily review of daily sales for customer thank you and order review.
- Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Your Profile
- 2 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year public/customer interaction
- 1-year sales experience.
- Completion/working towards 4 year degree (sales, business, marketing)
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Plastics industry experience highly preferred
- Metallurgy training and/or experience
- Public speaking experience
- Computer literate
Posting ID: 558253473Posted: 2020-05-21