Are you an experienced product manager looking for an opportunity to make significant impact on customers' success by contributing to strategic advancements in Help & Support experiences upon which all Azure services take a critical dependency?
As part of the Azure Customer Experience (#AZCXP) team, the Customer Support Experiences Team focuses on empowering customers to optimize their services on Azure, avoid issues, enable them to troubleshoot and resolve problems on their own, and when necessary, easily get help from Microsoft. Chat is a powerful medium for our customers to quickly and easily connect with Support Engineers to resolve issues. In this role, you will be responsible for helping build the end to end technical chat platform to deliver world class support to customers for over 180+ services in Azure in addition to defining and delivering new strategies to scale chat. You will be contributing to developing machine learning (ML) capabilities to learn and innovate in this modality of support through AI.
Our team designs and delivers successful products and services like Azure Service Health, Azure Advisor and intelligent self-help and diagnostic experiences in the Azure Portal. In addition to Chat enhancements, you will have the opportunity to also contribute strategic investments in Advisor, including investments in ML/AI. Together, our product suite enables all Azure services to deliver world-class support to our customers.
- Build delightful customer experiences with a strong understanding of customer requirements and problem space
- Create an end to end UX and functional spec for customer and support engineer facing experiences
- Define, collect, and analyze telemetry and KPIs to make data driven decisions
- Collaborate closely with engineering to ensure our features exceed customer expectations
- Interview customers (internal and external) to validate problems and solution approaches
- Engage with partner teams across Microsoft to drive alignment on dependencies
- Define and measure the success of features through relevant metrics and KPIs
- Communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach
- 8+ years of software product management experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leading without authority skills
- Technical depth and broad, high-level understanding of software design
- Experience with building services on Azure or other cloud services
- Proven ability to lead through ambiguity while partnering across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.