The Enterprise Health team in Microsoft Office is focused on ensuring that our customers are fully utilizing Office to achieve more. If you get excited by having an impact for good, at the scale of hundreds of millions of people all around the world, then this could be the team for you. We're looking for a Customer Success Program Manager to talk to customers every day, create relationships within Microsoft and with partner companies, envision the tools and insights customers need from their data, and work across disciplines to help our enterprise customers deploy and use the world's premiere productivity suite.
We pride ourselves on a culture that is inclusive, welcomes new perspectives, deeply values helping each other succeed, and enjoys an atmosphere that is casual yet high-energy. It is a team that appreciates balance - we believe people can have a rich and valuable personal life while still having a successful and rewarding career.
We're looking for a creative individual with amazing communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take our customer connections to the next level. In this role you will focus on long-term success of our largest Office customers - these are the thousands of organizations, spanning millions of users, that choose Office as their main productivity toolset. You'll be finding ways to get customers more value from Office - from deciding to use Office, its deployment, all the way up to helping them get insights into the health of the product, as well as how their people are using it. It'll be up to you to define the opportunities, help chart the roadmap, and create alignment between Engineering, Program Management, Marketing, Sales, and Leadership.
- Building relationships with individual customers to understand their business, needs, and issues
- Building relationships with other teams at Microsoft - from other product teams, to marketing, to sales, to the field to ensure the success of customers you work with
- Working with creative and technical peers to utilize telemetry and data science insights, and drive changes to make those systems better, to help empower our customers
- Defining clear requirements and deliverables to enable engineering to deliver the right technology to solve customer problems
- Building a culture of customer empathy across the team to help ensure that customers are well represented in both the internal processes the team uses as well as the technology the team delivers
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management, Customer Success, Consulting, or Technical Sales
- History of delivering on multiple fronts and juggling responsibilities effectively
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and teamwork
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (written, oral, and interpersonal)
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, with the ability to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly
- A bachelor or higher degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years in technical consulting or solution building
- 5+ years experience in technical sales
- 2+ years experience with software development projects and lifecycle
- Business degree, such as an MBA, in addition to technical degree
- Extensive LinkedIn network with existing relationships with customers and partners
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.