Come join the Windows 365 Connect team to deliver user experiences that delight over 500 million users of Windows! We enable our customers to be more productive across their whole life by connecting them (and their PC) to Microsoft Services. We are leading the next wave of the Windows business by moving users and their data to Microsoft services!
Our goal is to power some of Windows User experience from the cloud, and allow content to be updated frequently and customized to user needs. If you are passionate with client and cloud integration, we are the team that you are looking for.
We're a growing team of engineers that work in an agile and fun environment. Our team is passionate about user experiences and data and we leverage experimentation and shipping often to validate our designs. We focus on learning and engineering at all times.
- Work in close partnership with a team of diverse and talented peers in various disciplines
• Plan your engineering activities, and execute with high accountability to schedule and quality
• Participate actively in detailed design, code reviews, issue triage with the feature team
• Maintain an unwavering focus on our customers and the value you can deliver to them
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years working experience in a relevant field
• Excellent problem solving, design, coding and troubleshooting skills
• Proven skills in completing projects in a collaborative team environment
• Proven skills in producing architectural design in code in large scale projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 558253517Posted: 2020-05-21