Microsoft's CO+I (Cloud Operations + Innovation) is the engine that powers our cloud services. We deliver the core infrastructure and foundational technologies for Microsoft's over 200 online businesses including Bing, Office 365, Xbox, Teams, OneDrive, and the Microsoft Azure platform.
As the Program Manager for Datacenter Integration Services, you will be responsible for working directly with numerous internal and external teams across the CO+I organization. You will serve a critical role to harness disparate work streams across several key stakeholders and develop mature and repeatable processes to deliver new Cloud innovations across Microsoft.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and influence the way one of the world's largest and fastest growing cloud environments is built and supported.
As a successful Program Manager for DataCenter Integration Services, your performance objectives will consist of:
- Partner with field operations to surface and standardize best practices globally.
- Drive change and programs that enable standardized processes across CO+I
- Bringing an exceptional ability to collaborate, openly communicate, present, and negotiate effectively across groups of various levels and disciplines including engineers, suppliers, partners, technicians, customers, etc.
- Delivering results amidst ambiguous and changing business requirements demonstrating a self-driven work ethic in our dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Applying your strategic thinking skills and self-driven desire for continuous learning to accumulate a deep understanding of industry & technological capabilities, and demonstrating initiative in applying them to achieve business results
- Identify and catalog key IT processes and procedures
Analyze telemetry and process performance data relative to standards as drive programs to close gaps
- Partner with engineering, change management, training, and operations teams to implement updated processes and to assess impact to standard performance
- 5+ years' experience in program and/or project management
- 5+ years of datacenter experience and/or a solid understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Practical knowledge of ITIL concepts and terminology
- Bachelor's degree in business management, engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- Proven success in participating in cross-functional teams to deliver on key projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines simultaneously
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.