At Turn 10 Studios, our vision is to continue to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. To help us on this journey, we're seeking an experienced Senior Producer to join our team to working across all Forza titles with several internal and external partners.
Our games let players experience beautiful, intricately detailed cars and share their passion with others. As a Senior Producer at Turn 10, you will lead the team that creates the cars available in all Forza games. This includes car sourcing and capturing, art outsourcing, internal content production, and delivery to the product teams. You will also be responsible for building on the great partnership between Turn 10 and Playground Games to further advance the quality of our cars, and to realize the amazing experiences our games seek to provide.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess tact and leadership skills, be an approachable, trusted collaborator, and be passionate about making great games.
- Lead a cross-discipline team to produce genre-leading car content across the Forza franchise.
- Partner with multiple game teams to develop car content schedules in support of the product visions.
- Manage outsourcing and vendor engagements and develop long-term partnerships.
- Operate an effective team by delivering high-quality results on schedule and against budget.
- Coordinate delivery with game production, community, marketing, licensing, and partnerships.
- Develop investment roadmaps in support of long-term initiatives through collaboration with domestic and international teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a game production role.
- 3+ years leading a content production team.
- Manages external outsourcing engagements.
- Delivers clarity and focus to teams by establishing goals and priorities.
- Clearly communicates plans of record and effectively manages change.
- Facilitates effective stakeholder discussions, ensuring all voices are heard.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Exhibits partner empathy and seeks to find mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks to quality, schedule, and budget.
- Creates and manages to a budget to support multiple products concurrently.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.