Core Services Engineering (CSE) builds and manages critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances for Microsoft and our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster, and more securely every day. CSE employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates. We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire, and grow within our organization, and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Corporate Functions Engineering (CFE) Human Resources is a highly motivated team focused on transforming into a real-time enterprise. We connect the company, delight customers, and inspire the industry. As a Senior PM in CFE, you will manage a capability area within HR and will be accountable for bringing to life our vision to foster Microsoft culture by empowering our people through consumer grade experiences that are connected, intelligent, and supported by agile solutions. With this vision in mind, you will be instrumental in our journey to help our employees work with a growth mindset and be lifelong learners.
You will work with our key partners across Microsoft to create, drive and deliver user experiences that support and digitally transform our business functions. To be successful in this role:
- You must be a learner, curious and willing to deeply understand partner needs and able to translate those needs into business priorities for engineering partners.
- You will create a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions.
- You will define the vision for success - meeting or far exceeding industry solutions.
- You will define the metrics by which we measure and judge successful outcomes, and you will work with engineering to create sophisticated methods for creating and measuring progress towards those outcomes.
- You will work with User Research and User Design to develop sophisticated consumer grade, ML and AI driven user experiences that support and empower our customers and partners to make decisions and create value and insights.
- You will drive the delivery of those outcomes and evangelize the results within our organization, within our partner organizations, and externally to the industry.
This is an exciting and challenging role that will utilize all your skills and help you develop new skills. To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science, math, industrial design, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 5+ years of product management or product design experience working with partners in non-engineering organizations
- Skilled at multi-tasking and managing projects that have broad organizational impact and/or high corporate visibility
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator, with demonstrated storytelling experience, who is motivated and excited to share your team's outcomes
- Experience with current Microsoft products and technologies
- Previous experience with HR services
- Experience working in a global delivery model
If you like big, bold goals and like working alongside passionate, smart and fun individuals, come join the CFE team!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.