C+AI Cloud Security Group is looking for highly motivated candidates that can thrive in a non-traditional, agile environment at the cutting-edge of the security market. The Microsoft Cloud App Security
team, which delivers the most used CASB solution, is building the next generation of security tools allowing organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device, or network.
We're looking for an experienced software engineer, with strong technical and leadership skills that is self-driven and can balance a results driven approach, teamwork and the ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies and applications.
- Solve complex mission-critical problems and develop state of the art security solutions as part of a global team driving enormous scale and assuring operational excellence while gaining deep understanding of availability, performance, and security
- Evaluate and contribute to product & service design and architecture, help shape engineering strategies, review specifications, design and improve upon core processes
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check & proof of US Citizenship: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in Object Oriented development (Java preferred)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and self-drive with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Know your way around complex distributed systems and have a passion for agile development methodology.
- Background in networking, data security and cloud-based applications.
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, Azure Data Explorer preferred), distributed computing platforms for high-scale systems and massive amounts of data (Apache Ignite preferred).
- Experience with Linux-based environments, Azure components and tools, and Continuous Integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef preferred).
Candidates must be able to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements as required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 558253619Posted: 2020-05-21