At Berry, we are committed to our mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world's leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today. PURPOSE:
Manage the workforce and daily activity in the plant warehouse. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the safety of all employees for whom they are responsible through active engagement in safety activities and provides clear, consistent communication of safe work expectations.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Load outbound freight using warehouse management system (DCLink). Unload inbound freight and deliver to designated areas. Perform quarterly Inventory Cycle Counts.
- Responsible for the direction and training of all shipping team members.
- Keep warehouse area neat, clean and free of debris, complete and perform cleaning and sanitation
- All other duties assigned by Management
- 5 or more years Warehouse experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Strong computer skills, capable of utilizing Berry's operating and support systems (JDE, QSI, etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 558253629Posted: 2020-05-21