At Berry, we are committed to our mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world's leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today. PURPOSE:
Move product safely, accurately, and quickly while maintaining neat and orderly warehouses. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep warehouses clean, organized, and damage free.
- Report potential warehouse hazards to the Logistics AGL, Group Leader or Logistics Supervisor (PLT).
- Communicate between shifts the status of production lines.
- Move product via Forklift from production and post-operations areas in a quick, safe, and orderly manner.
- Take corrugate to machines, return unused corrugate to warehouse.
- Fill requisitions for and move product from post operations areas.
- Move rework-to-rework areas (Q00 and TQ02).
- Remove released product from TQ02.
- High school diploma / GED equivalent
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to climb on and off a Forklift safely and without assistance at a minimum of 6 times per hour
- Vision of 20/40 or better and peripheral vision or 70 degrees or greater
- Ability to operate a Forklift safely in high traffic, low clearance areas while not posing a safety risk to others.
- Must not be at risk of sudden alterations in consciousness.
- Hearing sufficient to recognize and respond to shouted warnings, alarms, and horns on Forklifts.
- Minimum ability to lift 35 pounds
Berry offers three Anthem medical insurance plans. Full medical, dental and vision insurance are provided with this position. If elected, insurance coverage begins the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees enrolled in a Berry medical insurance plan are eligible to use any of the three Deaconess at Work clinics. The health clinics provide primary care services, generic prescription medications, physicals, health screenings, and labs; all at little to NO COST to the employee or covered family member. Click here learn more about the employee benefits with Berry Global!
Berry is proud to provide accumulated time off for:
- Unpaid Time Off Days
- Vacation Time
- Paid Personal Days for Perfect Attendance
Eligible employees may enroll in the Berry group life insurance and long term disability plans. Berry also offers a variety of voluntary insurance products. Berry offers a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). It is a confidential, voluntary service that provides professional counseling and referral services designed to help employees and their family members with personal, job or family-related matters.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.