Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group
is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum
- a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group
a Fortune 6 leader. Optum
helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Manages ongoing relationships and service delivery to clients for multiple accounts. Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) for regional and midmarket workers compensation and auto claims offices and TPA's. Builds relationships with employer/group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on-site service roles and who work remotely. Jobs in this function are responsible for identifying cross selling and growth opportunities within their designated accounts and works closely with sales, product management, operations and finance to retain and grow revenue. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales-related incentives (including 'OTH' plans) belong in a sales band. Manages a designated group of accounts to meet or exceed revenue projections through focused and strategic account planning and maintenance. Primary Responsibilities:
- Works with client management and decision makers of designated accounts to set mutually beneficial annual goals and strategize to increase utilization of all services and programs, meet/exceed budget goals and ensure client satisfaction.
- Works with management to set annual goals by product line and strategize to increase utilization of all services and programs. Recognizes cross sell and growth opportunities and strategies with appropriate teams to grow revenue in assigned accounts.
- Establishes and maintains contact and effective communication with all levels of designated accounts, including business reviews illustrating utilization and savings.
- Manages the process for the introduction, implementation and roll out of new products and services including focus groups and re - education as needed.
- Works with Regional Sales, National Account Management and National Sales teams as well as operational business leaders to ensure alignment of business processes and goals and the establishment of account management best practices.
- Disseminates key information on accounts to appropriate leadership groups.
- Works with all internal areas to manage account initiatives and deliverable and tracks account initiatives.
- Works with all internal areas to resolve and track client service issues and solve problems. Champions client's programs / initiatives. Serves as point of contact for issue resolution and problem solving.
- Travels as needed to clients, conferences, events, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2 + years in a client facing role and/or experience working with complex clients
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office with the ability to edit, create and save, send documents, spreadsheets and presentation (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Ability to work 8:00am - 5:00pm in Pacific and Mountain Standard Time Zones
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years Prior sales experience
- 1+ year Public speaking experience
- Project Management - oriented organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with and influence internal business partners through the use of interpersonal skills
- Act as a team player and foster a positive work environment
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills
is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group
is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Project Management, Phoenix, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Regional Sales, National Account Management