Position Description OptumCare
is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare
provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare
. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's
support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
When you join American Health Network (AHN), you become part of a team that strives to identify and retain the top healthcare professionals in the markets it serves. At American Health Network, we want to be the best health care organization we can be. Our mission is to improve the health of our patients. We're a physician-led organization, operating over 70 medical offices in Indiana and Ohio, with over 300 providers and 1200 employees. We're also an OptumCare
partner, part of the UnitedHealth Group
family of businesses, and backed by the resources of a global health care organization working to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. That's an important differentiator as more people need our help simplifying the complexities of the American health care system. At the same time, the culture of AHN supports work-life flexibility for providers and places a high value on their physical, emotional, financial and other aspects of well - being.
Find out what it means to be part of an exceptional company that values its providers, its role in health care, and making a difference one patient at a time. Take a look at American Health Network and explore a new path to your life's best work.SM
The Training Coordinator
supports the goals and projects of the Training Department.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7:30am - 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 102 JAY STREET SOUTH LA CROSSE, WI 54601 . Primary Responsibilities:
- Assign appropriate trainings to VA practitioners
- Answer VA Training Queue line calls regarding exam completion, concerns, and portal navigation
- Coordinate clinical trainings between practitioners and LHI Clinical Trainers/Practitioner Tutors
- Effectively problem solve while utilizing strong customer service skill sets
- Educate and train/retrain newly and currently contracted medical practitioners in regard to: examinee and provider responsibilities; (electronic) paperwork completion, DBQ retrieval and Provider Portal navigation
- Convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as the ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- Act as front - end support for incoming issues, and gather accurate data related to the incidents reported by end users. Direct the issues to appropriate parties for resolution
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships while demonstrating a clear understanding of basic business structures
- Ability to gather data and present findings to leadership
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (create, edit, format, manipulate data with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
Careers with LHI.
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Experience in a training role
Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth
, part of the UnitedHealth Group
family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.OptumCare
is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group
is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Training Coordinator, Healthcare, AHN, American Health Network, City, State, State abbreviation