As a part of the OptumCare network, New West Physicians is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work Primary Care - Family Medicine in Arvada, CO.
New West Physicians, a premier medical group in Denver, has multiple out-patient Family Medicine and Internal Medicine offices in the Denver Metro area.
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value-based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high-quality, high-value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, physicians, employers, health systems and health plans.Primary Responsibilities:
As an Employer of choice we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Provide full scope primary care services to adult and senior patients
- Examine diagnose and treat patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsel and educate patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Complete timely and thorough documentation using our EMR system
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provide advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Guaranteed Base and bonus potential
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, 401k with match
- Professional Liability
- PTO accrual
- CME Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Option/Executive Savings Plan
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
New West Physicians
- Active unrestricted APRN or PA License in Colorado
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Prescribing authority or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an NP or PA, unless you completed clinical rotations with New West Physicians
is a highly-qualified group of board certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians, Hospitalists, Cardiologist, Endocrinologist, Gastroenterologist, Neurologist, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who specialize in providing excellent care to patients. Since our inception in 1994, New West Physicians has grown to become one of the largest primary care group practices in the Denver Metro area.
Our mission at New West Physicians is "to enhance the physical, mental and spiritual health of communities we serve through an integrated, primary-care owned and patient centered healthcare delivery system". Through that mission and our vision of providing excellent service, every patient, every time has propelled New West Physicians to the top of many national awards. In 2015 New West Physicians was named AMGA's Acclaim Award recipient, a recognition bestowed annually on a medical provider that is deemed a premier role model for other healthcare delivery organizations nationwide. New West Physicians is the only medical practice in the nation with fewer than 150 doctors to receive this special honor. OptumCare
is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medicalpractices or any of their physicians. Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Primary Care NP, PA, Arvada, Colorado, CO